Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Heart Macro - "Titania"

Hello friends,

It's a wild and wonderful world out there. Crazy weather! No opportunity for "I Heart Macro" outdoor shots for me today. Instead I have...

Tempestuous seas....

winds whipping the world apart...

and rivers running down the streets.

This is "Titania"

Not the delicate fairy queen ...or the largest moon of the planet, Uranus.... but this wonderful limited edition glass paperweight from Caithness in Scotland. Gifted to me by a friend now departed, thank you dear Jo.


studio waterstone


Linking up to Lori's place...head on over for the show. Click on the flower box and it will take you there.

Enjoy your day.. wherever you are,


10 comments:

Carole M. said...

it really is a beautiful glass paper-weight Jenni; I love the colours and bubbles within. So nice to be able to connect it to your dear friend

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I love the colors and the bubbles in the glass.

Sharyl said...

I had not heard of these before, but after reading your page, then going to their website, I'm sure I should have. What a very special gift your friend gave to you. Thank you for sharing with us.

Lindsay said...

Oh my! The 'movement' in the glass is wonderful! I love the violet color!

Birgitta said...

So clever and creative! Excellent shots!

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful macro shots! :)

Vores have said...

Great pictures you show. Wishing you a good Sunday. Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk

Karen said...

Lovely shots, I like the bubbles.

Cathie Carroll said...

Beautiful photography- I couldn't tell what it was up to the reveal.

I think you could frame and sell them.

CraftyHope said...

Holy moly!! I would never had guessed those shots were of a paperweight. Your pictures made me think it was ether something larger or more . . .liquid. Excellent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...