Saturday, February 26, 2011

BSBP 3 Reveal- A Necklace with graceful lines...

Hello dear readers,


For those that have come here first,  the BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY is a blogging event that commenced in January organised and orchestrated by Lori Anderson of  Pretty things blog.
There are 210 participants this time around (this is BSBP no.3 ) and my blog is # 92 on the list.
We were paired up with a partner and then asked to send our partner:
- A pendant or focal bead,
- An interesting clasp,
- some co-ordinating beads.


I was paired with Grace Caputo from suddenly last summer blog.(no.186 on the list below)

Bead soup from Grace



I chose to make a necklace and have named it 'Graceful Lines'.

Grace skilfully hand-crafted for me an exquisite focal piece consisting of a piece of crazy lace agate, surrounded in silver and backed on to a silver shield.
Connected to the shield, as you can see, are three dainty loops and a sweet little silver flower. 

My inspiration for the necklace came from the stone itself, the meandering lines across it and the wonderful array of colour and movement within the stone.

I chose colours very similar to the focal piece to make up the strands of the necklace.

Austalian lemon citrine was interspersed with dainty apricot coloured pearls (from Grace) on one side.
On the opposite side of the necklace I chose grey/green pearls, also given as part of the 'soup' from Grace. These were separated with silver Bali spacers.


Pearls from Grace


On this  same strand, I added a glass lampwork bead of my own with soft yellow tonings. I love how it matches well, not only in colour, but also, I was delighted to find, the organic-look striations around the bead tie in well with the lines on the focal element.



'Graceful Lines' collage


I added chunky, clear, faceted-quartz nuggets on either side of the agate and silver shield and also as a drop below it.
This visually enlarged the focal piece without overwhelming it with solid colour.
I added a small amount of silver wire wrapping over the nuggets to, once again, mimic the wavy lines on the agate.

To the drop, I repeated the lemon citrine, added a green pearl and a peach aventurine gemstone bead.



'Graceful Lines' by Jenni Connolly

The clasp provided by Grace was a simple S-shape with a bit of a flourish at the end (see photo at top of this blog).

I now have to admit to Grace and everyone that I LOST it! I looked everywhere, even pulled the vacuum cleaner bag apart. Sorry Grace, I am still hopeful it may magically appear.

So to cut a long story short, I made one of my own, trying to emulate Grace's design. I did a fair job, but it certainly is nowhere as well-crafted or as sturdy as the original.

As I am still very much a beginner in designing and constructing jewellery, I am learning new techniques each time I make a piece.

So I was very happy to have made a clasp, some headpins and to have done some simple wire wrapping, all for the first time.

Quite truthfully, I found the photography the hardest part of all!


Here is a list of the other wonderful blog participants  (209 of them) and direct links to their blogs.
I intend to look at everyone of them over the next few days.

1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails 
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim 
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads 
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya 
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles 
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig  
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio 
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog 
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium 
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art 
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden  
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads 


80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous 
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead                       I AM HERE
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations 
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio 
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs 
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


100.  Linda Landig, Linda's Bead Blog and Meanderings
101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations 
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo 
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles 
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie 
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs 


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven 
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings  
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass 
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks 
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things 
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos 
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee 
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M 
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads 
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies  
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads 
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul 
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me  
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog 


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area 
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color 
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman 


160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio 
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs 
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass 
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre  
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen 
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin 
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer      MY BEAD EXCHANGE PARTNER
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels 
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry 
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread

Lori's next party's sign up begins August 1-3, 2011.


Cheers
Jenni




98 comments:

Lisa Godfrey said...

Beautiful! I love what you did with that fabulous pendant! Your design is so soft, pretty and graceful. Great name too! :-) I'm sure that clasp will turn up somewhere but it looks like you did a great job replicating it. Have fun at the party!

Jenni C said...

Thanks so much Lisa for your kind comment. Let's partay!

Regina said...

So lovely, so graceful. The beautiful focal, the colors and your lampwork bead goes so well with it all. For a beginner (as you say) you did so very well. I would love to see the whole necklace, hope you can post a picture of it as well.

Marian Hertzog said...

Very pretty! Love the name and the colors!

balanced. said...

that is a truly stunning piece of work! well done!!

Mary K. McGraw said...

Gorgeous necklace. Your lampwork beads were the perfect accents to what you were sent.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my goodness it's absolutely stunning - you did a beautiful job! Your glass bead and the citrine are just spot on. I love the way the swirls in the glass mimic the focal.

Happy Soup Day!!!

GraceC said...

It's s knockout, Jenni! Your newfound wire wrapping skills were put to excellent use! This piece really exceeds anything I'd have made w my own components, and I mean that. And your photos are fabulous! Email me a pic if you wearing it, k? And start selling your lampwork beads! It's cruel not to!

Islandgirl said...

Very pretty... At least I found my focal... My bead-ivorous couch had it... but I spent three days tearing the house apart before I looked there... and I lost it after I spent two days beading the back.... The lemon Citrine really sets off the focal!

Heather Powers said...

I love it, the colors and lines work beautiful together. Each part of the necklace is thoughtfully designed.

Helmitarha said...

Stunning piece! I'm in love with the focal! ;)

Marcy Lamberson said...

Jenni, loved the way you designed it!

Marcy

Lois Moon said...

Beautiful. I how love the wire wrapped quartz echoes the shape of the pendant and how the line of silver also repeats the striations in the focal stone. Bravo!

hello gorgeous said...

lovely pieces sweetie! love the colours!

can't wait for the next bead soup now...have had so much fun!

have a great weekend....

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Mags said...

I love the way you composed this piece, I admire the clever name of it, love it much <3

Pixybug Designs said...

Ooooh, pretty! Very nice!

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Very elegant and beautiful!

jamberry_song said...

Oh, wow. So breathtakingly beautiful! Definitely a natural treasure. You brought all the colors so elegantly together. Definitely a magnificent piece. Gloriously gorgeous work!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Very pretty. I love it.

Marie Cramp said...

So sad when we lose something. I think you did an amazing job with all of it! You did not look like a beginner to me :)

Lara Lutrick said...

Stunning piece you made. I love it!

Deci said...

Very beautiful, I loved the jasper focal.

Kristen said...

If this is what you make as a beginner then I will love watching the progress. Your clasp worked and you will find the other. Awesome!!!!!

Lorelei Eurto said...

That pendant is to die for Jenni! Love what you made here, you really had fun with these beads!

TesoriTrovati said...

Jenni, I think that for someone just starting out you have a really clear idea of how to design something stunning. I look forward to seeing where your creative journey takes you! That pendant that you received is AMAZING. And photography... ah, we all struggle with that! Thank you for sharing your beautiful piece with us! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cathryn said...

You might just be starting in jewelry design...but the way I see it is that you have mastered it! Beautiful necklace and I love how you worked the textures of the focal into the necklace strand! Simply gorgeous!

4His Glory Creations by CJ said...

I'm thinking you are a natural at design, just gorgeous!!!!!

Beadbug said...

Beautiful design, don't feel bad you are not the only one who has lost parts n pieces :)

Francy said...

stunnining design.

Dana said...

#209 here...really pretty great job

Jenni C said...

Thank you to everyone who have commented on my necklace.
I think I'm only about a quarter of the way through the list so far, isn't this fantastic!
So much talent to see and be inspired by!
I'm having a happy day!

Pretty Things said...

A beginner? You could have fooled me!

I love how you added to the focal -- that was a brilliant idea. And you have just the right amount of colors and textures and heft of beads -- just perfect. And your photography is great, too!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You did a great job! :)

Marianna said...

wow that's gorgeous! Love that pendant and how you mixed it up with the beads and colors it's beautiful!

Stacey said...

That focal is just gorgeous! I am so jealous! :) You put everything together so wonderfully!

Holly said...

Wait, what? Problems with photography? Really? Coulda and did fool me! LOL

And you also fooled me with your "beginner" statement. This necklace is stunning. That's all I have to say about it!

Cory said...

Beautiful....love, love, love.

Cindy said...

Jenni, I am just in awe of your necklace!!! I'll admit this is one of my favorites that I have seen... I just love everything about it. The focal you were give is incredible. Wow - handmade and amazing. You chose such perfect beads and the composition is just right. I love the size of the dangle below the focal...the scale is wonderful. I cannot believe you are a beginner at anything related to jewelry design....you are quite the pro!

Jenni C said...

Thank you Cindy, you are so kind.

Also thanks to all who have commented so far, I am thrilled to have you all drop by. I know I was so fortunate to be gifted such a beautifully crafted piece from Grace, it really makes my necklace.

bb said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!

moonlitfantaseas said...

what a beautiful necklace! Hard to believe you are just starting out, you did a wonderful job on it!

Charlene said...

It is gorgeous, I love the choice of the chunky crystal quartz beads

Lori's Glassworks said...

Lovely design, the focal is fabulous. Cheers!

Salzanos said...

Awesome elements, Gorgeous design, and I bet that clasp is just hiding somewhere! It will come out when you least expect! LOL, how many of my things have popped somewhere , only to reappear later!

ViviBijoux said...

What a fantastic selection you received, especially the focal, it must have been a delight to dress it all up. and you really did it justice, what a classy piece! smile, Virginie ViviBijoux

GraceBeading said...

Your piece is beautiful! I really like the colors, nice work!

Cyndi L said...

What a fabulous palette, and you used it so well!

Heidi said...

Your photos are gorgeous! I love what you did with your soup. Very pretty :)

Judy said...

You received a wonderful soup mix and what you did with it was amazing! I love that you added a lampwork bead, it really went well with the agate.

Terri said...

Classy! Great photos..super cool focal..terrific piece you put together with you bead soup mix!!!

maneki said...

A beautiful necklace with a classic touch for a beautiful focal!

I hope the clasp turns up soon. Things like that have a habit of getting lost sometimes, don't they? Especially when you really need them. It's bound to reappear sooner o later -- just as things get mysteriously lost they can appear again just as mysteriously (or at least almost).

Courtney said...

To say that I was a bit envious of your ingredients would be an understatement! I love what you created! Absolutely perfect. This is absolutely one of my favs.

Deb said...

Hi, I love what you have made with your bead soup and your lamp work beads are gorgeous!

LeeLu Creations said...

So earthy. Lovely!

Janet said...

Wow what an eye popping Necklace you made it is Just Gorgeous!! Very very elegant. I love what youve done here!

Hazel Ward said...

Certainly a graceful necklace (love the name *G*) - I particularly like the wire-wrapping on the clear facetted nuggets.

Shaiha said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe that you are new to designing.

I LOVE color! said...

This piece is just so beautiful wonderful design Be Blessed

Dee said...

awesome! love the incorporation of the chuny clear quartz...the finished mix looks wonderful. You had a fabulous focal to work around...nice job!

wrappedinsilver said...

So pretty! I just love it! The focal is just amazing!

Everyday Gypsy said...

Oh I love this piece. The focal is absolutely stunning and I love the way you designed the piece to really spotlight the pendant. The understated hues of the beads and your lampwork bead are just spectacular. What a wonderful job. (I don't think you are a beginner anymore).

Laura said...

Very lovely!

BluMoon said...

A really lovely necklace and what a beautiful focal!
Jackie

Kate said...

So aptly named...I love the lines. I totally hear you on the photography thing!

m.e. said...

Breathtaking !!!
that Fabulous focal and your Gorgeous lampwork are a match made in Bead Heaven!
This design has such drama,style and flair !!!
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it !!!
m.e. :)

Elisabeth said...

Ph that focal was to die for and you really made it shine!

Jenni C said...

I have just woken up (I'm in Australia) and read all your wonderful, encouraging comments. Thank you all so much, this day is just beginning and it's a good one.... jenni

Beadroe said...

Great focal and design.

rosebud101 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Wow!

chocoholic said...

Your photos and the piece are both amazingly gorgeous. I learned something really important as you discussed your choice of the faceted quartz surrounding the agate focal. Thank you for sharing that. It is really difficult to manage a busy multi-colored stone like that and make it play nicely with other beads. You succeeded!! Wow!

CAG- Crafts said...

Love it, great job!

sundownbeaddesigns said...

Wow! Your design is superb! Love the pendant! You tied all the colors together very nicely!

Jenni C said...

Thanks all for your comments.
Heather, thanks for your comment, that means a lot to me coming from an amazing designer such as yourself.
Sincerely, jenni

Lutka And Co. said...

Neat focal & very pretty necklace!
Linda

maryharding said...

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!!!

SueBeads said...

VERY pretty, I love how you treated the focal!

fireflymyst said...

I LOVE your design!! Your color theme works well with the awesome focal! I like the wire wrapping you did on the nuggets and the addition of your yellow lampwork bead:)

vintagesusie & wings said...

So beautiful friend, I love EVERTHING you made & what you did with your SOUP! Simple Stunning!!! ;)
Thanks for sharing...
Susie

Raida said...

Beautiful necklace, very elegant!

Boot ~C said...

beautiful, I bet it was just a joy to work w/ thismix

French Elegant Jewelry said...

beautiful very fancy and elegant

Shirley said...

Not only did you receive a beautiful soup mix, but your design has totally done it justice. I also learned from your comments about the clear quartz. I've seen several people experience frustrations thruout this hop, and all so wonderfully working thru it, just as you did. Great job!

Lisa said...

That is a lovely design!

CraftyHope said...

SUCCESS!! Your lampwork bead PERFECTLY matches that focal. I was admiring you wonderful photography when you announced that you struggled with it. Pah-shaw, you did wonderfully. Everything about this is exquisite and mesmerizing!!

Anna Lear said...

Graceful indeed, and just gorgeous! I adore your lampwork bead and love how it echoes the striations in the focal piece. This is most definitely one of my favorite pieces!

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Wow that focal is amazing...gorgeous. I love how you have added the clear quarts - it looks great. Well done!

Karyn
Australia

balanced. said...

What a gorgeous piece!! Really impressed!

Genea said...

What a beautiful necklace! I love the detailed wire wraps that have a metal wire up the side. Love that pendant too!

Jennifer Cameron said...

Stunning piece! You did a great job of showcasing the focal without overwhelming the entire piece. Gorgeous!

one-eared pig said...

I love how you put everything together!

Jenni C said...

Thank you to everyone who have so kindly commented, I am a little overwhelmed and very thrilled to have you drop by.
Jenni

roseworksjewelry said...

gorgeous! I love what you made :)

Alice said...

I really like the soft colors and the focal piece- It looks like a very expensive piece of jewelry
alice's beads and baubles

Jen V. said...

The photos may have been the hardest, but you really made them work. The color and spirit of those stones really shines through!

Patsy Evins said...

Love your necklace and the eclectic components that you so beautifully designed with! Would love to see the whole necklace in a photo!

Rebecca said...

WHat an amazing soup you were sent....and I love to see what you've done with it. Really stunning jewellery!

Noemi said...

Such a lovely necklace!

I would like to thank you for your kind words, it has really meant a lot, specially as I am having a really tough time.

Just So you know, I have left a thank you note on my blog, and I would love you to read it if you have time.

A big hug your way.

Tara P. said...

Great necklace - love the soft, pretty colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...